Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Naked

Last night I felt betrayed
Naked for the world to see
Something so personal
Was taken from me
And displayed publicly

I've never felt more exposed
I've never been more naked
And what upsets me the most
Is that you just dismissed it

You left me
Naked as the day I was born
You left me
To pick up the pieces
My faith in you shattered beyond repair

Will this ever be right?
Can I still go on and fight?
Will I look at you the same way?
Will everything ever again be okay?

Will I be naked for the world to see?
Will I try to hide and let it consume me?
No I cannot hide
I must hold my head up high

Though I feel naked right now
I know my faith will get me through
I know that if I believe
You will see
My nakedness no longer bothers me

No comments:

Post a Comment