Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Oh Mother

Oh Mother
You are there to hold my hand
You always seem to understand
And know just what to say

Oh Mother
You sheltered me from the storm
By giving hugs oh so warm
And knowing when to stay

By my side
All night
When I was ill
Holding me close and tight
Telling me "It's alright"
When everything felt downhill

Oh Mother
You are the one
Who makes things fun
When my skies are grey

Oh Mother
Your kindness deserves praise
Your pay should be raised
And there's nothing more I can say

For you are the moon
That's not visible at noon
But I know you're always there
Years may pass
But you're all class
Designed with simple flare

Oh Mother
You mean more to me

Then I could ever say
So here are three words
To make your day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet poem. I bet your mom is happy to have gotten this for mother's day

    ReplyDelete