Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Old School Yard Rhyme

Remember back in the good old days when there were shorts that came to your knees, not riding up your butt crack, when acting slutty meant you were a slut (not just seeking attention) and when the school yard was filled with the incessant chanting of girls? 

I do.  Sad to say, I've been out of high school now for 8 years and I still remember the play on words chants that my girlfriends and I had.  So I thought I'd share them with you and maybe revive a bit of the 90's/00's.

Boys are cheats and liars, they're such a big disgrace. They will tell you anything to get to second base... ball, baseball he thinks he's gonna score. If you let him go all the way then you are a hor... ticulture studies flowers, geologist studies rocks. The only thing a guy wants from you is a place to put his cock... roaches, beetles, butterflies and bugs. Nothing makes him happier than a giant pair of jug... glers and acrobats, a dancing bear named Chuck. All guys really want to do is - forget it, no such luck.

Auntie Mary had a canary.  She also had a duck.  She took it around the kitchen and she showed it how to fry fish for dinner, fry fish for tea.  The more you eat, the more you drink the more you got to pe... ter had a boat.  The boat began to rock.  Up jumped Jaws and bit him on the cock... tail, ginger ale, fifty cents a glass.  If you don't like it you can shove it up your as... k no questions, tell no lies.  I saw a policeman doing up his fli... es are bad.  Mosquitoes are worse.  And that's the end of my dirty little verse.

Tragic, I know.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I remember that first one from that movie The Hot Chick. Never heard of the second one though. But still, they're funny

    ReplyDelete