Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Horror Icon Showdown

We've  already seen Freddy Vs. Jason, but who is the ultimate horror character?

Whether you have a soft spot for Michael Myers, Norman Bates or Jigsaw, Truly Disturbing Horror want to know.  Either follow this link http://networkedblogs.com/mGkFV and cast your vote or else send a message to @thommoj03 and/or @TDHorror via Twitter and let them know of your choices.  Or else, leave a message and I'll forward on your votes.

The winner will be announced on Halloween, so makes sure you vote.

6 comments:

  1. I'm siding with Kathy Bates in Misery. She was one pissed off woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultimate horror character? Well for the bad guy I'm going with Michael Myers fom Halloween but for the best ever horror character, I'm giving it to Randy from Scream because he was just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jigsaw. He was smart, well, until he died. Then it became stupid. A corrupt cop? I mean as if!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freddy all the way! No one else has a catchy rhyme! 1,2 Freddy's coming for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Death from Final Destination. We all have to die at some point right

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Freddy and Jason. Didn't like Freddy Vs. Jason though . . .

    ReplyDelete