Don't worry, I'm not channelling Jigsaw. Think of me more as an unmasked, blond Ghostface. I want to play a game. Movie trivia. See if you can answer these ten questions about the horror genre.
1) Name the killers in the entire Scream series (Start with Scream then work your way up through the sequels)
2) What was Michael Myers' middle name?
3) Name the film from this quote: "By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal"
4) Which two Scream Queens share the same number of films against one "pure evil" force?
5) There are two Kings Of Horror who have starred in a staggering eight films for their respective franchises. Name both actors and the movie series.
6) Who created such titles as The Midnight Meat Train, Nightbreed and Candyman?
7) Which 14 year old actress landed herself an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress for playing the devil? (Name both her and the film in question)
8) In 1978, John Carpenter teamed up with Donald Pleasence for Halloween. They would work together again, along with Shock Rocker, Alice Cooper in which film?
9) Before he was Freddy, Robert Englund teamed up with Tobe Hooper, creator of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, for which film?
10) Which low budget movie featured the tag line "Everything you've heard is true."