Yes, you read that right, gentle readers. This will indeed be the last of my random 13 Fun Facts about our favorite Aussie author.
Why am I stopping? Because this blog will soon cease to exist as it becomes Rhiannon's official website. From time to time, I will make brief appearances on her site, but for the long haul it'll be her work and life on display.
So, sit back and relax as I give you one last 13 Fun Facts About Rhiannon Irons
13) Rhiannon has been known to suffer from both giggle fits and panic attacks. Her giggle fits is literally where she bursts into laughter for hours on end, while her panic attacks happen when she gets stressed.
12) Rhiannon's favorite subjects at school were math, English, history and drama.
11) Rhiannon loves mythology.
10) Her name is Welsh and to honor her Welsh heritage, Rhiannon would like to get a tattoo of the Welsh dragon. It would also be a homage to her grandfather whom she fondly refers to as Opa.
9) Because of her love of history, Rhiannon is fascinated with documentaries and games like Tomb Raider. Granted, Tomb Raider is mostly fictional, but it does have an element of truth to it.
8) Rhiannon loves travelling, but hates flying. She wants to visit Ghana and Kenya in Africa as well as return to the United States and travel across to the UK to visit her extended family in Wales. But her ultimate travel destination is Prague.
7) Rhiannon's love of horror isn't just reserved for movies. She often studies real life serial killers like Ted Bundy, Ivan Milat and Ed Gein, just to name a few, and often says that what they did to their victims is far more terrifying than anything Hollywood horror can create.
6) Rhiannon still prefers to hand write her stories first before she types them. She feels like it adds a personal touch to her story.
5) Rhiannon's eyes are multicolored and change with her mood. Naturally they are blue-green, but if you look closely you can see flickers of yellow.
4) Priding herself on her work, Rhiannon won't release anything until it meets her approval. She is a bit of a perfectionist.
3) Despite her love of water sports, Rhiannon is an advocate for sun smart. Quote, "I always wear sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses when I'm outdoors. Team that with a comfortable T-shirt and I'm ready for a day of fun in the sun." The reason for this is because Rhiannon has already had two skin cancers removed.
2) Is in the middle of planning her 30th birthday that will be a huge bash. Quote, "I've never celebrated a milestone birthday before, so I would like to have a huge 30th to compensate for everything." So far she has 4 theme ideas, all costume orientated, ranging from a Buffy The Vampire Slayer theme, a Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt, a New Orleans Mardi Gras Masquerade and an Old Hollywood Glamour.
1) Despite her homebody personality, Rhiannon does love getting dolled up and going out for a night of culture and entertainment. She loves going to museums, the ballet, the opera, musicals, stage shows and art galleries.