Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Goals For 2013

Every year I write out a list of goals I hope to accomplish in the coming New Year and each year that list seems to get ignored.  So this time around I'm putting it out there for everyone to see in hopes that it will motivate me to actually cross everything off it.  

*Please note, these are not in any particular order*


What are you goals for 2013?

1) I want to get my license.  As odd as that sounds, I don't actually have my license yet.  Come 2013, that will change.

2) I want to get my bellybutton repierced.  Back in June my bellyring was ripped out in a freak accident.  Come 2013 I want it back!

3) I want to get another tattoo.  Trivial, but I do.

4) I want to be the proud parent of a healthy, bouncing Labrador puppy.

5) I want to get my book TALES OF TERROR: URBAN LEGENDS published

6) I want my own website.  Yes, you read that right.  I wish to close The Final Curtain and open up rhiannonirons.com

7) I want to host two murder mystery nights (preferably where I'm not the killer).

8) I want to finish my novel MAROONED.

9) I want to have a new job.  Something fresh and exciting that makes me happy.

10) I want to be living with my partner.

11) I want to lose weight.  I want to slim down a little.  Not just for my health but also for my confidence, or current lack there of.  Despite everything that I write on here, in person I do lack a lot of self-confidence and my self-esteem has been MIA for many years.  I would like to regain some of that.

So, that's my list.  Feel free to comment and let me know what you want to happen in the New Year.

Stay safe everyone!

Rhiannon Elizabeth Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment