Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Bucket List

In life we all have things we want to achieve before we die.  So I decided to make my list publicly known.  Some of these are possibly never going to happen, others are just for fun and some are my life long dreams.  What's on your bucket list?

1) I would like to see my books available online and in stores

2) I would like to see one of my short stories turned into a 30 minute mini movie

3) I would to get married

4) I would like to start my own business (horror orientated of course)

5) I would like to pat a tiger

6) I would like to be at the MCG in the last week of September to watch my mighty Richmond Tigers win the grand final

7) I would like to live overseas for a year

8) I would like to have a massive 30th birthday party

9) I would like to own my own home

10) I would like to spend more time doing charity work

11) I would like to conquer my fear of heights and bungee jump

12) I would like to direct one of my short stories into a 30 minute mini movie

13) I would like to swim with dolphins

14) I would like to snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef

15) I would like to go back to school and study psychology

16) I would like to star in one of my short story movie adaptations (return to my acting roots)

17) I would like to see one of my novels become a full-length feature movie

18) I would like to have three children; a boy and two girls

19) I would like to reunite with my high school friends

20) I would like to spend the night in a haunted house and live stream it to the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment