Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Final Curtain

I can no longer resist
That this is it
Everything must end
All my hopes and dreams
Smashed to smithereens
I can't go through it again
All the disappointment
All the tears
All the nights I spent
Living in fear
It makes me want to cry

To those who I've hurt
I'm sorry
To those who I've loved
I will forever
To those who I've cheated
I will no longer

To those who I've lied for
I will no more
To those who I've lied to
I can not continue
I'm ending it all

This is my temptation
At last, the voice of reason
This is my way of going out with a bang
This is my message
For which I am certain
That this will indeed be
My final curtain

1 comment:

  1. Please say this isn't a suicide note? Don't wanna lose my fav. writer!

    ReplyDelete