Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goodbye

Goodbye my friends
Thanks for the memories.
Goodbye dear loved ones
Both friends and family.
Goodbye my dreams
And farewell to demons
Goodbye sweet sins
Of soaked wet skin.

Goodbye.
So long.
Farewell.
It has been a pleasure.
All these years
Living with fear
I've never felt as free.
Goodbye to all
I know deep down
That you really did love me.

Goodbye my nightmares
Of torture and pain.
Goodbye Summer nights
Filled with Summer rain.
Goodbye favourite song
Goodbye favourite TV show.

Goodbye my love
I want you to know
That despite my passing
I will always be around
Watching over you
Picking you up when you are down.

Goodbye to all
I guess that's not really true.
As much as I want to say 'Goodbye'
It's more like 'I'll see you soon.'

2 comments:

  1. Deep and powerful and I really hope it's not true. I know you've been second guessing yourself of late, but Rei, you really do have a talent for writing. If you didn't would you be getting compliments like you do? Please don't let this poem ring true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to worry when I read things like this. Rhiannon, love, I know you're hurting and you're in a dark place at the moment, but please I beg of you, don't do anything crazy. Regardless of all that's happening know that there are people who love you and want you to succeed. You ARE a writer. You have ALWAYS been a writer and anyone who says otherwise is full of shit. Rei, you're smart, sexy and have one hell of a mind that can create a story within the blink of an eye. You can't deprive the world of talent like that.
    I love you and I always will. As Paige said, please don't let this ring true. It's not time for you to say Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete