Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone,

If you've read my Twitter page today, you'll know that today is in fact my birthday.  It's official, I am now 26, and truthfully, I couldn't be happier. 

I want to share this beautiful little birthday poem with all of you.  May it bring a smile to your face like it did for me.

Thank you for all your happy birthday wishes.  Reading them has made my day.

Lots of love to you all,

Rhiannon Irons


Make my birthday extra sweet
Give me one more delightful treat
A cake with frosting and candles alight
Burning brightly into the night

Let me be surrounded by family and friends
Let this party never end
Let tonight be filled with laughter
As I begins life's next chapter

A single wish is all I need
To make my birthday dream complete
A wish that I hope will come true
I want to spend my special day with you

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to one of the world's greatest writers. May today be filled with wishes that come true. Happy Birthday, Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Rhiannon
    You'll look better in red and blue ;)

    Happy 26th love! Hope today was everything you expected and more.

    ReplyDelete