Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Master Has Arrived

That mist you see
Isn't really mist.
That shadow that moves
Isn't part of your imagination.
That chill you feel running down your spine
Is my cold hand reaching to you.
That laugh you hear
Isn't just the wind.
Keeping telling yourself
That there is a logical reasoning for it all.
The truth is something you cannot imagine.


I watch you as you sleep.
That chill in the night air is me.
That headache you feel upon waking
Was me messing with your thoughts.
But you won't ever know that
You cannot fathom what I'm about.
Mortals simply do not know
What powers I really do possess.


The things that go bump in the night
Are afraid of me.
The things you're afraid of
Are simply nothing but tricks of the mind.
The real fear is so much greater
But you will never know
For mortals will never understand
The design of my plan.


The ghost and goblins of the underworld
Arise in my presence.
The trolls are my minions.
They serve me well
In the realm of nightmares.
And as the darkness falls
We are set free.
To create havoc
Among the mortal world.


That mist you see
Isn't really mist.
That shadow that moves
Isn't part of your imagination.
Those glowing red eyes
That stare at you from beyond the shadows
Are me.
And it's time that you obey
For the Master has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment