Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Friday, April 26, 2013

Dreams

Thunder rumbles
Rain pours
Lightning strikes
And yet I sleep
My eyes sealed closed
My mind escaping reality
Into a world of fantasy
A place of desires
And wonders
A place where happiness
Is all around
A place where misery has no business
A place of dreams

In my dreams
I am whatever I want to be
If I want to fly
I can
If I want to be famous
I can
If I want to be curled up
In your arms
Purring like a kitten
I can

Dreams allow me peace
They give me ideas
Stories, poems, songs
Are all born from my dream world

Thunder rumbles
Rain pours
Lightning strikes
And yet I sleep
My eyes closed for the night
A single stream of pale moonlight
Breaks through the curtains
Over my face
I roll over
And begin to dream again

No comments:

Post a Comment