This serves four but you can maximize the quantity for more or subtract some to make less.
What You Need
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Rashers of Bacon (halved)
4 Large Eggs
4 Wholemeal English Muffins
4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
1 Tomato (thinly sliced)
1 Handful Baby Spinach
Tomato Sauce or Mayonnaise to serve
What To Do
1) Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat, add the oil and the bacon, crack in the eggs. Reduce the heat to medium.
2) While the eggs are cooking, split and toast the muffins.
3) Turn the bacon and place a slice of cheese over each egg (the heat of the egg will begin to melt the cheese). Cook the eggs to your liking (slightly runny is delicious!)
4) To make the rolls, spread the muffin with a little tomato sauce or mayonnaise, put in slices of tomato, baby spinach, top with a slice of bacon and then the cheesy egg.
5) Finish with a muffin half and enjoy!