Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Coming Up Next: Slayed

Hi everyone,

Back in 2001 I wrote, directed and starred in my very own horror movie.  A throwback to the horror of old, where killers were invincible, their back stories a mystery and the kills were more suspenseful than gory, Slayed was my baby.

Eleven years later, I'm dusting off the script and turning Slayed and it's two sequels (Slayed 2 and Slayed 3: The Final Act) into a three-part book series of the same name.

One part mystery, one part suspense and one part gore, Slayed is my next project after Ahlephia.  And hopefully I channel my inner demonic self to create something that truly is disturbing and spine-tingling.

A lot has changed from the original concept, although the storyline remains the same.  What is it?  *insert sly smile here* I won't tell...not yet anyway.  But here's a hint.  Sit down and watch Halloween, Friday the 13th and Nightmare On Elm Street - the originals - and you'll get an idea as to what influenced Slayed eleven years ago.

Stay turned for more updates regarding my works for both Ahlephia and Slayed. 

And before I forget, within the next few days we'll be seeing a return from James.  He's been working on a couple of stories that should provide us with some much needed thrills and chills.

Lots of love,
Rhiannon Elizabeth Irons

3 comments:

  1. You're bringing back Slayed in book form? Cool. As someone who was part of the original film, I have to say I'm looking more forward to this than I am Ahlephia. Good luck, Rei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. Big fan of NOES so I look forward to reading what happened in your film.
    Just out of curiousity, will we get to see the movie version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this sounds good :) If it's anything like your short horror stories that have been appearing on here in the last couple of months, then I say this book will be very creepy, filled with surprises and spine-tingling moments :)

    ReplyDelete