Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Monday, November 21, 2011

Update From Rhiannon Irons

Hello everyone!

Just a quick update as to what is happening on the writing front.  As you are all well aware, Ahlephia has taken a back seat for the time being.  I'm a little burned out on the story at the moment, but I assure you that I'll be stepping back into the world of fantasy soon.

In regards to my short stories that have been posted on here, my ideas are running thin.  I would love to just be able to sit down and write the first thing that pops into my head, but alas that's not how my mind works.  When I get in the mood again, I will be producing some new erotica as well as releasing another couple of short 'horror' stories from my personal vault. 

I am writing multiple novels at the moment.  Marooned, you can read the first chapter on here, is escalating well.  An Evening In Roma, which is my spin on a romance novel, is also coming along nicely.  Then there is my Price Of Fame series, which I am just beginning to create and, in theory, be the next story to be released after Ahlephia.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the years.  I appreciate your kinds words more than I can say.  Also a big thank you to Dom, who sent Trent an e-mail regarding a new debate topic for me and Truly Disturbing.  Once my mind clears, I'll sit down and write it.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for everything.  And if you want me to create a personalised story for you, please don't hesitate to say so in the comments below.  I read them and take all your thoughts about my writing on board, whether it be negative or positive.

Hopefully we'll see more from both Hazlo and James in the near future.  Until then, may your days be filled with sunshine and happy thoughts.

Love always,
Rhiannon Irons : )

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what else you're going to release, Rei. I understand fully about being burned out with Ahlephia. I've watched you come to loath the story.
    It's good to see that you're going to jump back into An Evening In Roma. From what I've read of it so far, it's a really steamy book :-)
    Take care of yourself first, then go back to producing magic as only you can :-)

    ReplyDelete