Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Friday, August 26, 2011

A Simple Poem

In fantasies we walk the path of dreams
In dreams we walk the path of fantasy
In my heart I walk the path of you
Regardless of how you see me

My heart skips a beat when you are near
My mouth feels like it is made of cotton
My heart breaks when you leave me
My eyes cry tears that you will never see

Your smile lights up my life
Your voice makes me feel alive
To have it whispering in my ear
Sends shivers down my spine

To feel your touch against my flesh
To feel your breath against my skin
Makes me feel like I am worthy
Makes me feel like I can love again

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Why the new perspective on life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice - something different from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I wish I could write something like this.

    ReplyDelete