Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hi From Rhiannon Irons

Hi everyone!

I know I've been a little slack lately and haven't been posting much so I thought I would drop you all a line to say hi and let you know what's happening.

I am focusing on Ahlephia and getting it finished.  Of course, it wouldn't be me if I didn't have a couple of other projects in the works as well...Marooned is still going strong and I'm also putting my erotica to the test with a feature novel titled An Evening In Roma which I am very excited about.

If you're an avid reader of my blog (or my Twitter feed) you will know that I still am writing proudly for Truly Disturbing.  At the moment, I am focusing on my monthly articles 'Horror Icon Of The Month' as well as 'It Came From Down Under' which looks at Australian horror films.  My debate inducing columns have hit the preverbial brick wall as I seem to have run out of topics.  If there is something you think I can debate, please feel free to leave me a message below or on Twitter.

I have a couple of short stories also in the works at the moment.  A couple tales of erotica and a couple of horror.  As per the norm, the horror ones are based on urban legends...so you've probably heard the tale before.  Like always, I do try to put my own spin on them in hopes of keeping them fresh.

So now you know what I'm up to.  I want to thank each and every one of you for all the support we've been getting over the course of the last three years.  With 2012 being the fourth year that The Final Curtian is up and running, I can already tell it's going to be our best year ever!  James will be back with some new material for us all, which I'm really excited about, and Trent will be back (in a couple of weeks) with new interview(s).

Thank you once again for taking a few moments out of your busy lives to read this.  We appreciate it more than I can possibly say.

Lots of love,
Rhiannon Elizabeth Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment