Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Friday, January 13, 2012

Jealous

I can't believe something like this
Could happen to a girl like me
When I first saw you I knew
It was meant to be
Then you began to stray
You were looking at me in a different way
And now another girl has your attention

I don't want to hurt inside
I want to get off this roller coaster ride

I've been bitten by the green eyed monster
I'm not ashamed to say so
And when she's draped over your shoulder
And when you hold her
I get a little crazy inside
I wish that were me
That could live happily
Forever with you
Instead there's nothing that I can do
I'm jealous, jealous, jealous
I'm jealous

Now I'm standing out in the cold
Watching your new romance unfold
And it hurts me to see
You act the same way you did with me
I guess I should swallow my pride
And tell you how I really feel deep inside
But I think I've missed my chance

I've been bitten by the green eyed monster
And this I swear is true
Watching her take a hold of your hand
Just breaks my heart in two
I remember the times we had
Both good and bad
I guess nothing last forever
Our relationship is over
And I'm jealous, jealous, jealous
I'm jealous

1 comment:

  1. I remember these lyrics. Trying to remember the music that went with them. Now, where's my guitar?

    ReplyDelete